Where to buy: YJ light bars

BostonJeep, Whats up!!

I am a boston man Myself

I would try to avoid a light bar. I don't have one, but lots of the posts ion here have said that you will get rust and leaks. How about some lites on the front! [addsig]

from what i hear light bars are for show only b/c they light up the windshield dust and u cant see.... and we all know that people who want 4" body lifts are gonna be using their jeeps offroad, so the lights wont work[addsig]

i want to get tow hooks too, you know the standard new jeeps come with those two lights inside the tow hooks in the front, I'm either going to try and get that combo soon ,or go with the light bar. lights or lift first?![addsig]

Top mounted light are no good for several reasons. Glare is a big problem, Limbs and low hanging stuff is another. They look tough but are allways getting broken off at least around here anyway. tug[addsig]

there are alot of problems with them but I have a bar for my
yj and haven't mounted yet and was wandering if I was but
after see ing this I don't know if I am or not.....but if you want one
I will see you mine......... :-D [addsig]

what color/type is it. is it top mounted, or does it connect at the bottom of the windshield... got a pic?

Pm me or post here..[addsig]

It is stainless steel and it holds 4 lights, brand new never mounted,
And it mounts at the top of the windsheild not the full window frame... :-D [addsig]

It is made by olympic and 40.00plus shipping and its yours'
I paid 60.00plus shipping for it........... :-?

image-missing.png
[addsig]

ok ill buy them, email me at simplydc at aol dot com

about paypal instructions, i live in boston ( if it wasnt obvious) see if you can get me an estimate, my guess is like 15$ for ground?

dave[addsig]

Back