when will i have a sunny day?

4x4Fish

well i have had my top off for just over a month and i think its time i exchange my jeep for noah's ark. the stars have not aligned yet. i cannot get a day off with clear weather...[addsig]

Soon my brother very soon. The spring rains will soon give way to the summer heat and we will all wish for these cool damp days again. Tug :-D [addsig]

Let it pour down. If we get a hurricane this year, I plan on going wheelin out in it with the top off. I got a glass tub, fenders, and hood, so I am not worried about rust. :-D [addsig]

We had our first sunny day this week today.Its a beutiful day would'nt you say??? :wink: Sully[addsig]

We also had our first sunny day today in over a month. Needless to say I had the top down for the first time in over 2 months. It felt great having the wind blow through my hair and everything.

TARSI[addsig]

Up here in the North east, I was able to use my jeep as a boat to get to work thanks to "full floating axles" hehe JK

I should have bought a jetski instead of a motorcycle, would got more use!!

Johnny[addsig]

it was nice yesterday but i had to work a double. by the time i got off i could see the clouds rolling in and now it is raining again and my allergies are killing me...[addsig]

Weater man gave me bad advice today. Drove about 30 miles in the rain with the bikini top on today. Soaked to the bone and smilen all the way. tug[addsig]

Back