Whatever happened to posting pics for rig of the month?

Craig

Just wondering whatever happened to the posting of pics for rig of the month for whatever catagories were decided on? I think there was stock and modified or something like that...can't remember. If it's not going to happen, then why not just have one picture of the month of anything jeep related and mabye it can be shown on the home page of jeepz.

Thing is how are you going to handle the whole Pic of the month thing anyway. Would require a program set up to pull it off like it would need to be done, and who could ask more of the folks that keep us up and running. With all the Hacker attacks and b/s he has to put up with. Come up with a way other than I post a pic and you post a pic and we all vote on a pic in a open fourm, then we could see who gets mad and who gloats over a win and on and on and on. Now don't get me wrong I feel it is a great idea but it will take more than hey lets do it to git-r-done!!!! Come up with a way and then go for it. Nothing good is ez. tug

Could have it so people can submit their pics to the moderators. It wouldn't be a post. The moderators could vote once a month on which pic to choose. Or, even do it once every year or six months and choose 12 or 6 pics as winners and post a different winner each month.

Well people could use the "Readers Rigs"... already set up, just the jeepz members have to submit or update thier folder. No need for a seperate program.

Uh, I was working on it for a bit but then I lost track of people's names and what jeeps they went with. If you still want to do it, private message me a picture of your rig. Or two. One of it in the driveway and one of it on the trail doing it's thing. If you have one, thats fine too. Send away and I will finish it this time. Mingez keep nagging at me about it and this one WILL get done. Send away I am waiting for some jeep pics.

then why not just have one picture of the month of anything jeep related and mabye it can be shown on the home page of jeepz.

could just submit pictures of our jeeps to the moderators and then have them just put one member's rig up for a month or week at a time so we all get a go at it. Shoot that idea around.

Actually, sully and I had the idea of using a cardomain site, along with it's voting abilities. Sully, isn't that site still up? Let's just publish the one we have and post a link? :?:

mingez said:
Actually, sully and I had the idea of using a cardomain site, along with it's voting abilities. Sully, isn't that site still up? Let's just publish the one we have and post a link? :?:

Uh, the jeepz.com Readers Rides has voting capabilities. Some of you people should check it out if you havn't.
It's right over there
<<< 7th one down under the main menu.

Oh and all the pics have to be approved by a moderator.

redrooster said:
Why do they need to be approved? You don't want a shot of me in a thong, bent over cleaning my beadlocks?

I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YA!!!!!! :twisted:

Joopin said:
mingez said:

Uh, the jeepz.com Readers Rides has voting capabilities. Some of you people should check it out if you havn't.
It's right over there
<<< 7th one down under the main menu.

Oh and all the pics have to be approved by a moderator.

Yeah, but we already built the cardomain site. And I'd like all of that work to count for something. :D

Also, can we easily clear the voting history? And Terry has to approve it. He's too busy.

Joop, yer funny bud.

Almost back...

I am not getting any pics. You people cant be more lazy than I. C'mon start sending your jeep pics to me. Still waiting for some new PM's.

Back