Whatcha think?

I had a windshield top banner made up that said Team Jeepz.com on my ol YJ. I thought it looked pretty nice. I like your design and the I knew it was a tire and wheel right off. Looks good! tug

KISS My vote is w/o the flames. That is some sweet work. Sign me up for a couple of sets as I have 2 jeeps that need badges from JEEPZ.
D 8)

if you'd make me some nice metal XJ badges i'd for sure buy them (i'd need 2) $10-$15-$20? how much

i think flames are really overused these days... i like them.. but couldn't use them unless they were very unique and creative... i like the design... great work.. i wish i had the resources to do that.. other than a cutting wheel and a dremel

Snitty said:
i think flames are really overused these days... i like them.. but couldn't use them unless they were very unique and creative... i like the design... great work.. i wish i had the resources to do that.. other than a cutting wheel and a dremel

So true. I'd much rather see mud flying off my tires than flames! :lol:

I like flames.....I just suck at drawing them in CAD. I'm drawing a few different ones that I'll get cut sometime next week. I wasn't really thinking about selling them, actually I thought most of you would hate them because they are SS. I know most of you guys are into the blacked out look. It took about 2 hours to get it looking right in CAD and then run it through the CAM system......then about 5 minutes to load in the machine and cut it out. The laser is soooo fast with stuff like this.
This one needs some work and I need to come up with an attractive way to mount it.

redrooster, thanks for the beadlock idea. Since I have to tab the rim in anyway to keep it from falling out, I could just draw a bunch of circles to simulate the rims edge instead of doing it the way I did.

Back