What would you reccomend as a lighting package?

cewtwo

RE: Dual battery system...

Now, first of all, I have spent too much time, effort and investment in this Jeep to put smiley face covers on it. Based on that, what would your recommend as a good, lighting system?

I have a dual battery system.

Most of the time, when I go back country, I spend the whole day. Sometimes so late that getting back to the highway is not fun, being accomplished with the white halogen lights that I replaced the stock headlights with.

So, any input would be appreciated. I do have some ideas but I would like to hear yours first.

axle piece

go cheap. buy some cheapo's at wal-mart, and you can always upgrade the bulbs accordingly. function before form. your lights WILL get smashed, now you could smash $200 piaa's, or $20 specials that do just as well.

wal-mart is just one of many places i could suggest, a tractor store, any autozone/pepboys etc...

first off, what is wrong with KCs. personaly i dont like the look of the other lights out there. and i love them smilies, are you making fun of me. but yea them 20 doller KC lookalikes are good lights, and when your wheelin and a rock from the fella in front of you magicly finds one of your lights you wount be hurtn too bad couse thay werent all that spendy.

Nothing is wrong with the KC lights. However, I would feel like I was advertising for Wal*Mart were I to use the covers. But you know? That's what makes the world go round...

I paid $17 twice for the new lights and $10.88 for a wiring harness. All are on the jeep and functioning. The lights are bright and working great.

I did take the logo off of the light covers with rubbing alcohol and rubbing compound so now they are just black and fits the theme of the Jeep.

Thanks for the help!

Back