what would you rather do?

RE: Sorry

Custom Jeep/4x4 truck shop, I'd be in the garage all the time anyway :) :D I'd get to use my welding skills for what I learned'em for... that and I like to fab parts, that'll come in handy :D

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Skiing

There's so much I'd rather do...

- Skydiving instructor.
- Own my own custom auto shop.
- Ski instructor.
- Indy car/Nascar driver.
- Fighter pilot (tried to go for this one after highschool unfortunately I don't have 20/20 vision).
- Fishing guide.
- ect....ect....ect....ect....ect.

Well, it would be nice to do what so many other people want to do, like open my own off-road shop. But it just isn't that big here yet. We have the land for it. Very hilly. There are just too many RICERS around here. Maybe if I ever finish my YJ, people will open there eyes. Then I'll open a shop, and like Snitty, I would have a monopoly. Not a problem for me to get help...(No, I won't rob a bank. 8) )

So yeah, open up a off-road shop, or professional welding... IUNNO...

Gig

RE: grr-rah

Win the lottery and make a full time job of counting the money. I guess you have to actually play the lottery to make that dream come true.
I've been involved in helping build a multitude of Jeeps and other vehicles, so the offroad shop thing has lost it's luster.
I would like to have my own Outdoor Show. Not the same boring crap you see on TV now. I would mix in some extreme trail riding, hunting, deep sea fishing and throw in a little"Jackass" just for fun.

RE: #

jps4jeep said:
off road shop... never turn a hobby into a job! then it is no longer a hobby!

You got that right! :lol:

I like it right where I am at. A little extra cash would be nice, :wink: but not necessary.

mike

NiteDog said:
jps4jeep said:
off road shop... never turn a hobby into a job! then it is no longer a hobby!

You got that right! :lol:

I like it right where I am at. A little extra cash would be nice, :wink: but not necessary.

mike

Yuppers...when I ran my furniture repair business, it got to where it wasn't any fun anymore..... :cry:

RE: jeep story

jps4jeep said:

Filthy stinking rich would be great! Greyhound sized motor home with a Hemi Brute and a Currie Helldorado sitting on a trailer in back!

RE: ticking noise

LadyJeepFreak said:
I would like to own and manage a cafe/bar/gift shop on an island somewhere deep in the south of the carribean.

Birds of a feather, Lady. Birds of a feather. 8)

still backfiring carb

LadyJeepFreak said:
I would like to own and manage a cafe/bar/gift shop on an island somewhere deep in the south of the carribean.

I would like to come and live on this island somewhere deep in the south of the carribean :lol: 8)

Back