What does everyone do for a living?

Originally, I was in broadcasting as an AVID/Media 100 Non-linear editor. I've won Tele's for Infomercials, commercials and the like.

I somehow (for reasons of $) ended up GM of a Row of Furniture Stores here in El Paso. I shall soon make another transition as ALL I can think about is leaving this god-forsaken Hell-hole! Money ain't everything!! :x

Probably be moving back to SF or Denver.

I work as a supervisor in a Toyota wheel manufacturing plant. Been there 8 years now and am possibly being transfered to somewhere in Tennesse. We have a new plant opening up which will manufacture Toyota engine blocks.

I am an environmental engineer with a major consulting firm. I design, construct, and operate treatment systems to remediate hazardous waste in soil, water, and air.

I am a educator at a major university here in Boston, I Teach health and Nutrition science's.
I may act dumb, but there is 7 years of college education up there, waiting to bust free!

I am an Operational Systems Support Administrator for a company that probably most of you know OR watch our cable and use our HSI cable modems. It is against my company's rules for me to let you all know the name.

How about those GameCOCKS????

I am the Parts Manager at the Nissan Shop here in Fayetteville AR.

I am one of three Jeep owners that works here. And the ONLY one that drives it every day I am not on my bike.
TJ owners............... :roll: :wink:

I am an interior Architect and I focus mainly on graphic design. We do commercial architecture for clients such as Fleet Bank, The GAP, McDonalds, Volkswagon Dealerships, and airports.

I work for a company that manufactures and sells vans and buses from 10-35 passengers to hotels, churchs, sr communities, etc all over the country. I previously ran the warranty and parts departments and for now am a sales person. That may change soon. There is an open position that I hope to move into.

Oh...and my wife and I share an office. Talk about togetherness. :)

I work as a supervisor in a Toyota wheel manufacturing plant.

am i the only one that finds this pretty funny... work for Yota and drives a JEEP

i am a freshman in college majoring in aviation, and work part time at a parts store

I am a stay at home Dad and College student. My wife works to support us, but doesn't make Jack. I am sick of being broke So 1 more semester then Hopfully a decent Job. Another kid on the way a few months later.

I am an Officer in the US Coast Guard as well as a C-130 instructor pilot. During my off time I am a non-licensed tinkerer. :lol:

Hey JeepNgeo, I live down the street from the Coast Guard Academy.

I wanted to throw in there too that I was Justice and Law Admin. major, asprining eventually to become a probation, parole officer.

Hey firemanharry, I tried sending you a pm, not sure if it worked

I'm a natural resource biologist, doesn't pay real well but how many jobs allow you to spend lots of time wheelin around some of the most beautiful terrain in the US. Though they make me drive a F250 4X4 instead of the jeep, guess you cant win them all. :)

I am the VP of a Defense Contracting firm. We specialize in the maintenance, repair and modification of military vehicles. Namely Humvees, Trucks and M1 Abrams tanks. (Yes, I do occassionally get to drive them) The work is performed all over the world. It's nice to turn on the news and see vehicles that we work on whoopin ass all over the place.
I build Jeeps in my spare time, but mostly enjoy th fabrication.
Part time drinker and full time Smart Ass.
BTW...Craig, the Toyota engine plant is here in Huntsville. Look me up if you get transferred. We'll go break some stuff.

I am a cable splicer for the local telco. I troubleshoot hi-cap data circuits (T-1, ADSL,HCGS, etc.), fiber optics, and of course plain old telephone service lines (which run on twisted copper pairs). I work in D.C. where I have seen some really amazing stuff and met people from big gov't, celebs, and foreigners as it is not uncommon to go into an embassy. I love the job, hate the commute. At least it's in a Jeep!

I´m a game manager, I do game census, check forage, health, investigate game/auto accidents, cull hurt or sick animals, investigate crop damage and hunt chicken thieves :lol: Arrest an occasional poacher.
I have no sympathy for OutOfStep. some bean counter, decided we could do our job with a sub-compact, I take the per diem and use my Jeep.
Usually done shortly after dawn, spend the rest of the day, doing whatever pops up, to earn a buck.
Game management doesn´t pay very well, gonna have to get a real job here pretty soon.
If RedRooster needs a field rep., here in the middle of Germany, I´m available.

Most Entertaining Site Ever!!!!

I am a electronics tech by trade, Mainly professional & consumer audio/video systems. But because of our crappy economy I am currently working as a tech for a major credit card processing company. Cool part is, I get to drive my OlllllllO all day!

Back