WHAT CAUSES IT?

APRIL_MARIE

I HAVE A 92 CHEROKEE LAREDO, WHEN IM TURNING AROUND LIKE IN A PARKING LOT OR SO,MY JEEP FEELS LIKE ITS BOUNCING.DOES N-EONE NO WHAT COULD BE CAUSING IT TO DO THAT?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Dont cut your wheel so hard...Your back tires dont turn with your steering wheel. when you cut the wheel really hard you might get a little hop.[addsig]

ARE YOU IN 4WD AT THE TIME? DO YOU HAVE LARGER THAN STOCK TIRES? WHY ARE WE SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER? [addsig]

I'm pretty sure you either are in 4wd or your front axle isn't disconnecting, if you have quadratrac or whatever it is with the vaccum front axle. If you are in 4wd and your jeep is jerking in a tight radius, that is good. You will have traction when you need it. Of course, no one would recommend you put your truck in 4wd on hard pavement, and turn around in circles. Its sort of tough on the drivetrain. The only other way you would experience that is if you have a locker or limited slip in the front. That, also, can be a good thing.[addsig]

Having been in the computer industry these past 13 years, I have come across many people who use all caps as a practice! Once they are informed that the use of ALL CAPS is considered shouting they usually stop! Thanks!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>Having been in the computer industry these past 13 years, I have come across many people who use all caps as a practice! Once they are informed that the use of ALL CAPS is considered shouting they usually stop! Thanks!
image-missing.png
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> I never knew that using capital letters was like me shouting but thanks for telling me ive just always thought it was easy to type like that.Sorry
image-missing.png
[addsig]

If typing in caps is yelling, as I know it is, and typing in lowercase is speaking in a normal voice, then how do you whisper?[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>If typing in caps is yelling, as I know it is, and typing in lowercase is speaking in a normal voice, then how do you whisper?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> I don't know! Guess you just have to get intimate and be there in person! Everyone have a super weekend!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back