What a way to start a New Year (Pictures)

Well, lady, that sucks......but it is some nice battle scars on the Jeep! :lol: I've been gone for about 4 days, so I'm just overwhelmed with all the Jeepz news. Wish I'd a been there with ya' when that happened.....I could use the jerky. At least you got it out of the way early....the rest of the year can be nothin' but UP!!!!!!

Re: RE: Re: wheeling withdrawal!!!

jps4jeep said:
Ya, take the insurance check and flat fender that sonna-gun!

Good advice.

Lady..........
You absolutely, positively, MUST wait a few months for the "bambi" to lets just say, "shed some weight"........... walk your butt right up to him, grab that skull & mount it dead smack on yer' bumper.

That would make you the badest, meanest most kick ass'nist Jeeper in the land......... claim that trophy girl, after all, he did ruin yer' Jeep!! :twisted:

beantown said:
Lady..........
You absolutely, positively, MUST wait a few months for the "bambi" to lets just say, "shed some weight"........... walk your butt right up to him, grab that skull & mount it dead smack on yer' bumper.

That would make you the badest, meanest most kick booty'nist Jeeper in the land......... claim that trophy girl, after all, he did ruin yer' Jeep!! :twisted:

Hey I didn't say "BOOTY"............ Cm'mon....... we're all jeepers here, we can read the word A## and not get upset!! heeh he!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: RE: EVERYONE READ!! IMPORTANT!!

What kind of cost are we looking at for a flat fender conversion? I would love to have that!!!

I have an ins. appt thursday hopefully. I have a death in the family too so I hope the funeral isn't that day. I'll find out soon enough.

Anyone have ideas on the fender conversion? Keep in mind I'm a girl with no tools. I do have access to a mechanic in the family.

Lady

Back