wet okole seat covers

capejeep1

Just orderd a set of wet okoles for the JEEP, just wondering how many of you are as stupid as I am for paying that much for seat covers and if you had good luck with them.[addsig]

I went with the Bestop covers, $60-
cheaper, made out of 'soft top' material.

Little tougher than Neo, but not quite
as 'comfy'..

Resist Rain, abrasion and easy to clean.
Hope you enjoy success with the Okole's
I would have chosen them but My Partner
would make quick work of them with 16
Claws and all that white hair. :-D :lol:

Then again if you look closely below,
you'll see my spotter peaking out the left.
:-D :lol:

Let me know what you think after you've
run them for a bit.

Hope they work well for you.
Good luck.[addsig]

Boy would i love to have a set of those. Unfortunately, i cant bring myself to spend that kind of money on them. Im a tightwad.

Hey USMPK9, You happy with those covers? I need something that will be comfortable cuz im going to be doing a lot of driving the next couple years, but id like to have something to protect the seats during the topless season. Any thoughts?

Nathan[addsig]

I've had a set in my CJ for about a year and a half now. They look good and fit well. Mine are solid black, and I've started to notice just a tiny bit a fading. Overall I'm happy with em, they add some padding and look way better than the torn up buckets underneath.

jim[addsig]

Hey USMPK9, You happy with those covers? I need something that will be comfortable cuz im going to be doing a lot of driving the next couple years, but id like to have something to protect the seats during the topless season. Any thoughts?

Nathan Quote....

If you know the Bestop line, you already know these seat covers.

1. Very High Quality, Construction, and design.
2. TOUGH, TOUGH, TOUGH,
3. I've logged over 100 Hours of TRAIL TIME, with
these covers, and NOT ONLY does my "partners"
hair fall right off of these with no effort, but SHE
HAS YET to even hint at scratching them even with
18 claws
4. Treat them as you would any gear with a little
thought and love and I expect that they will last
for MANY YEARS. 303 UV solves Texas Sun.

I am very pleased with the investment..
They fit as if they were custom made just for me.
:-D

K9~OUT![addsig]

I have a set that have had for 3 years. Love em. With dogs that wont stay out of the water, they are a necessity not a nicety. I had the generic fit ones prior to getting the custom fit wet okle. Best money I spent. Mine are the red and hawaiian print. They wash well too.[addsig]

I don't have the okle ones, but I did buy the MOPAR seat covers for my ront and rear seats. They where very pricey, but the protection and look they provide is unbeatable. :cool: [addsig]

The best set I have seen thus far are the best top
seat covers USMPK9 has in his jeep, I had a set
of wet okole and everything sticks but they are great
seat covers if you wanna spend the money..but if
you don't the best top seat covers ROCK..... :-D [addsig]

I went out and got some neoprene and had my mother make me a set and just love them, cost me about 20 bucks for all three seats
:cool: [addsig]

Back