We're BAAAAACK!!!!

graewulf

Yes, we are home with Katya and she is wonderful! We got home Tuesday night - lots of stories to tell.... lots of pics to show...

Now I need to go get the Jeep dirty.... time to introduce her to the world of Jeepz.. :)

Congratulations!!!!! Looking forward to the pics.

We're all really happy for you here at Jeepz Graewulf!

Grae,

OMG! We haven't heard from you in ages. I checked your blog one time but you hadn't put much there yet. I'm glad to hear your home and finally a family for real. That just makes a girls day! Congrats and enjoy.

Heather

Now all that wait and worry will pay off! Like can I have a new bike? Can I have a swimming pool? Can I have ect....... And I know you and Rain will love every second of it too!!!!!! Glad to know all is going well with your family! tug

Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so awesome!! Can't wait to see the pictures

SWEEEEET. I've been waiting to hear how it went. I don't know all the details about the reasons why you chose adoption, but it's a great thing you guys are doing. Good luck and congratulations.

What a beautiful little girl! Great pictures, it took a while to go through them. glad you shared them all, the museum pics are great too. Lots of good stuff there.

Congrats again!
image-missing.png

Oh... MY.... CUTE...NESS!!!!

That's about as adorable as it gets!! I don't have to wish you happiness, because I KNOW you'll have tons of it!

What an awesome experience you must be having. :D

yeah, she is a cutie... I'm gonna organize the pics better real soon, and clean them up. Keep an eye out for it if you want to see some of the detail on the darker ones.

Awesome!

Glad to see that your journey was safe and successful! the journey that lies ahead of you now will be a lot tougher.
but the benefits will definatly out weigh the hard ships!

OH Ya, you bought her a Jeep Power wheels already right!

I will be but i can't figure out how to mount the 30" tiires I have in the back yard yet....

Back