Went yard sale hoppin......

64Jeeper

when all of the sudden I came upon this one yard sale that had a set of tires and rims for sale. When we parked, we really couldn't tell much about them. I really couldn't see what kind of rims they were till we walked up. When we got closer, I started getting that feeling you get just before you find out good news, and the good news is THEY FIT!!!!

Oh, and by the way, their not too bad for $50 for the SET!!! And here they are:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
[addsig]

that's cool must be nice, how come I never have
that kind of luck .... well that's cool congrats'... :-D [addsig]

Thanks man, and can you belive that they are 33's

I still can't get over the price for the rims and 33's[addsig]

Thats great!!!! I went to the dump one sunday and inside the little gift shop\junk barn was a set of nice crome rims, my husband snatched them up and turned around and sold them for $300!!!!! yahoo..... Its so much fun when you get stuff for free. $50 bucks is great, I went to a few yard sales today but nothing good, oh well maybe next week.

edited by: purpleyjgirl, Jun 28, 2003 - 05:25 PM[addsig]

WOW :-O That is so cool. Congrats. Wish I could find a deal like that. I've been runing BFG AT for just over two years now and I love em [addsig]

You got a great deal.$50 for 33's.Best price on 33's I ever saw.You lucky guy you. [addsig]

i've got a friend with those on his 4runner... his are made by AR
well i hate to tell you all that yall are wrong but im 99% sure that they are Scout wheels off of a 1980 model scout.... they are called turbines.... it they are in good shape try selling them to a scout guy, or trade him for a winch.... they are kinda rare[addsig]

The guy I bought them off of said that they came off a chevy truck. I don't really know what they really came off of, all I know is that they fit my Jeep. :-D I used to have an old plymouth duster with similar rims on it, and they called them hurricane's, but I'm not sure if thats what these are.[addsig]

Hey there... one heck of a deal ya got on the rims. I have a set exactly like them on my Scrambler. Have had them for about 14 years now. They're typically called "Turbines" but I don't know who makes (or made) the things.

Ah well, who cares right? Ya got a great deal, sharp looking rims and tires. Good to go.

Later,

Chris[addsig]

I've gone to garage sales with my wife quite a bit and I've gotten lots of good stuff welder,vise, wheels,drill press,tons of hand tools, brush guard, shelves for the garage and more.[addsig]

I saw those wheels on the grneral lee in the dukes of hazard.

And once I bought a surf board for 10 bucks. :-D

edited by: Sully, Jun 30, 2003 - 10:46 AM[addsig]

Back