We got em'!!!

Hopefully he won't have any common sence left and ask for political asylum in the US. He won't last a day. I would like to see him put in a New York prison. One more to go for now.

Bring him to Brushy Mountain Max Security here in Tennessee. Put him in a cell with some old skin head con that lost a kid or brother in the Desert Storm War.

The even best would be to let the locals that lived in fear and poverity in his own counrty stone the wicked man. Funny how he was hidding just in site of the palaces he had built with the countrys money while the people lived in filth and went hungry.

Good as it is there will be retalatory mesuares from the nuts that believed inthe mad man. It aint over and it most likly never will be. tug

Maybe now we can concentrate on getting the 9/11 terrorist, Bin Laden. Anybody remember him??? The one who started all this effort to combat terrorism??

Hey sully, did you watch any golf this weekend? I was watching a little bit of it and they showed some dude that lived on the golf course walking his tiger!!! Who the hell has a pet tiger? haha How close do you live to the course?

At Shewood CC in Thousand Oaks. You don't live near there? I guess that means your not extremely spoiled anyways. haha

That is a great course! Nah,Sherwood is way to expensive to live at.Not to mention to even have a membership to the course.Sherwood is on the the southeastern side of town.In between to hills,the area is called hidden valley.Its beautiful out there,and its where all the car comercials are filmed.Except for jeep comercials of course. :D

I live north of Thousand Oaks, not really in it.But I just say Thousand Oaks because no one has ever heard of camorillo california. :LOL:

haha, yea. I was just trying to find a topic that sully had posted in because I watched a little of the golf and saw it was in TO and wondered if sully lived close to there.

Back