Was the site down??

ZBTstang

The last few days when I would try to get to jeepz.com it would say that it couldnt find it, etc, etc. It seemed like it wasnt here. But now it seems that everyone has been posting left and right. Did I miss something?[addsig]

Yeah it was! Did you notice that there were no posts since April 3rd? I thought it was gone forever! I got nervous and started to e-mail some people! SORRY! :-D

edited by: Jeep#3, Apr 07, 2003 - 08:38 AM[addsig]

yeah, it was down - i got about a dozen people asking me what happened. I wonder if we went over our bandwidth or something. Maybe Terry'll tell us what happened.[addsig]

Yea I got worried too Im just getting use to coming out here. PS How do you get those personal pictures to come up under the text? :-? [addsig]

Although we're still going over the log files to see if this was done by an individual, it looks like alot of the system files, and the backup drive in the server were deleted, and we had to bring everything back via a restore.

Fun weekend for me!

I'm going to bed now.[addsig]

terry - thanks... you're doing a great job! you should talk to Steve Jones over at the CRX Resource that i mention earlier and you two can collaborate on security issues... i know that place got hacked a few months ago too. can you work on getting me 'n' tug as moderators in the general forum now? :-D [addsig]

Ahhhhhhh it is good to be home thanks Terry Mason you are the man! I was worried that you pulled the plug on us! Not that we are undeserving of such action! hehehehe But is again Godd To Be Home. Tug[addsig]

I was a little panicked. I'm a new member, but I'm on this site pretty religiously and even had my CS professor checking into it. Glad to see it was just temporary![addsig]

sure are glad we're back up and runnin. it was a long weekend with no jeepz!!! [addsig]

job well done thanks terry........... ;-) [addsig]

although i still am a newbie, i spend time on here reading how/what people are doing to their jeeps and what not. while the site was down, i almost got my homework done! :-O i'm very glad to see the site running again *and to have my distraction back :lol:

edited by: randomjeeper, Apr 07, 2003 - 09:59 PM[addsig]

I was starting to wonder if jeepz.com was coming back :-? [addsig]

this happened during all that talk of banning members, for a second there i thought i was banned!!!! :-( :-O [addsig]

Back