Wanted

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
Wanted:
A new job that pays me to go off roading.
that may include light writting at a cushy desk with a fine leather chair.
I will need at least 100K a year with a fully loaded 04 Rubicon with 10K of add ons to travle.

If you have a job like this please let me know...thanks

I too am looking for a new job. I wish to find someone who does nothing and is paid well for it and needs a helper! I will be a good helper for such a position. tug

Not Quite

Tug-n-pull said:
I too am looking for a new job. I wish to find someone who does nothing and is paid well for it and needs a helper! I will be a good helper for such a position. tug

Become a california city worker.They do nothing and get paid to do it!

Tug and Utah,

Consider becoming a Pennsylvania Department of Highways worker.

Standard Pennsy joke:

Q: What is big, yellow and sleeps five?

A: A Pennsylvania Dept. of Highways crew-cab pickup truck.

:D

Gadget

lol gadget, on our way to paragon early in the morning there were like 8 guys standing around at an intersection (cones were all over the place and it was quite confusing being a driver and being early in the morning!). none of them were directing traffic or anything, and my friend even made a comment about how 8 guys were getting paid to stand there and watch people drive by.

Hey Random,

I have to confess...NY isn't much better.

It isn't unheard of to drive by platoon of 15 highway workers, four large trucks, dozens of cones and blinking light construction horses and wonder what they are up to.

On the return trip, several hours later, you learn that they installed a yellow sign that reads, "BUMP."

:mrgreen:

Gadget

I had concidered becomming a Utah hiway worker...but I dont like the idea of standing out in the snow to get my 20 winks in...lol

There is a standing joke here in Utah....
Question: what is Utah's state tree ?

Answer: The orange barricade barrel.

Ask any one in Utah... we do more hiway work per mile/vehicle than any other state.

Back