wanna see your house

image-missing.png

There we are... Yes, 5 guys live there. Yes, we can stuff all of our cars in the driveway, and yes, someday, the garage will house a garage band (once we clean it out, and migrate from Luke's room in the basement...

It's a nice neighborhood... 50 years old, and all our original Silver Maple trees are doing well...

My house isnt even in color. At least it's there.

image-missing.png

Our place is at the bottom of the "reverse S" in the middle of the pic. That snaky little driveway's on about a 10% - 15% grade (just guessing - it's steep as h#*@!!). Lot's of fun in the snow!

RE: Electronic disconnecting front antiroll bar. I want one

I've done these before. The house I rent is in the middle of fifteen bazillion look alike houses on the south end of my town. My whole town is crammed wall to wall, sorta like Baltimore. Actually, they call us Little Baltimore now.

It's great to see those that live out west with a topographical that still shows land without houses. I never see that in the NorthEast. Everywhere I drive I can never find a true open space of land for more than I can see in the distance. Sometimes that is enough to make a girl sad!

RE: OT: Stereo problems (home stereo)

Someone posted this before, it is pretty cool. I checked out a couple of the areas we go wheelin' around here too.

Some custom work for ya...

I put in my parents address just in case it sends me junk mail but it worked!
image-missing.png

Not bad.

RE: thanks

wow, I kept zooming, moving to a different area, zooming some more, a little more moving, etc for about 20 minutes and found my house. Then I realized you can just type in your address.

Back