Update!

jps4jeep

Super Moderator

Sorry I have been absent for a while, I feel I need to update yall on what has been going on!

Well, I wish I could have gone on trail week, next year I say Hell Ya! How about paragon adventure park??

well thursday june 26, me and the "soon to be" wife signed on our first home! I have spent two days straight packing and move in on saturday! Pics soon to come!

I still have not bought the right size tires or gears so I have about 5.5 inches of lift with 29 inch tires. I will most likely get another 20K out of the tires so I will save my money till then.

Good news, I finally sent the film out to be developed of my lift kit install (which if you remember I did back in april, I am lazy about those things) so I will scan the pics soon!

re-programed the computer on my motorcycle and ran a 11.02 1/4 in epping NH on wed. means a lot to me cause it is only a 600 cc!

On a different note, and not to be depressing, I lost my aunt to breast cancer last week, so things have need difficult, she leaves behind three children all my age (24yrs old-27yrs old). if anyone ever asks you for money to help in a similar cause, I ask that you please give a little of yourself!

Thanks for letting me vent a bit, and give you a bit of a update! you guys are great!

Johnny

edited by: jps4jeep, Jun 27, 2003 - 09:45 PM[addsig]

Bro you sound like you have been on a Roller Caoster of emotions that can be hard. I too wish you had been able to be here but we will ride next year in Paragon if the Lord is willing and the Creeks don't rise. tug[addsig]

Back