UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!

monsterrd

Today I rode along on sija's run, AWESOME, UNBELIEVABLE, If you would have let me walk through and told me this is where were going, I would have said " no fudgeing way" We did it ,all the jeeeps made it, The coolest experience I have ever had. Thanks to all at sija for the awesome experience!!!!! :-O :-O :-O :-O :) :) :-D :-D [addsig]

Do you have pics' ?? Or anything??? What is the sija's run?? :-? [addsig]

I'm sure there are pics, Sorry I'm in southern Ill. SIJA is southern illinois jeep association, Bounty hunter was there, Pics would do this run no justice, each turn it got tougher, from my point of view, but these guys conquered everything,biggest rush I've had in 20 years, I'm sure it's nothing to you guys, but I would never have believed jeeps were capable of what I saw. :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :cool: [addsig]

That's awsome I hope you have Pic's Bounty so I can try to
imagine How cool it was, Thanks for putting up with me "monsterrd"
:-D :-D :-D [addsig]

No Prob after today I feel like a huge family. :cool: :cool: [addsig]

Well once again I wish I was there .....And I wasn't
o-well now I will have to suffer and listen to ya'lls
kicka** stories... :-( :-D :-D [addsig]

That IS BELIEVEABLE!!!!

You have joined the ranks,
of those of us who are
continually AMAZED by
the incredible ability of

JEEP!!!

a Brother of ours'
Reminds us in his sig.

Lifted, Locked, or STOCK
IT's still a JEEP.

If you ever make it to
Texas, we expect you
to join us.[addsig]

If I wasn't there I would not believe all the things even the semi stockers achieved, let alone the monsters. Bounty among others is awesome, I'm still rushing form today. :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

See now I wish Sunday was here so I could go out
and play in my jeep but I have to wait a few more days.. :-( [addsig]

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: Is there any other way
to be??? See it doesn't cost us anything to get a mud
bath now if we could just talk some of are better halves
into believing that we would be set, :-D [addsig]

I think I would need a few runs first before the wife goes, she would have crapped her shorts, but they said I could be allright there, can't wait to try, some of these hills were 30 feet almost straight up and muddy. :-D :-D and rocky.

edited by: monsterrd, Jul 03, 2003 - 03:34 PM[addsig]

Well sounds good just don't tell her where
you're going and I wish you the best of luck
and Happy Wheelin'........ :-D [addsig]

Thanks bro. I'll need all the convincing I can get. :-D :-D [addsig]

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: that's why we are here to help
you through these tough times......... :-D [addsig]

Hey Guys I can say I know where you are coming from after the Jeepz week here. Last night My wife and PASmokeaters wife were on the phone from 9 PM till 1 AM. We all bonded in a way that I can not have imagened prior to this past week. My wife crys at the mention of them some times, and you have to remember she is a war vet not som goofy sissy girl, she wore her combat boots and has seen alot.

Rob and Toshi, Chris and Kristen, and Adam and Beth are now a part of our family. We all showered, eat, sleep, in the same places for the week. We gathered into my small home and bedroom many times to set lay and curl up on the bed and floor to view the pics of the day and videos provided by Greenreaper. Leting them leave was so hard and we all are talking when we get togather again already.

I use to think the Jeep brotherhood / sisterhood was cool now I know it is more than that it is a life style. You either get or you dont. We ask so many local jeeps to follow along and had no takers. We would drive every where in line like a troop of ducks. We would circle the Sonic and watch the ricers faces. People would stare and wonder why we were so dirty and smileing so big. Waven at every one and most waven back jeep or not.

So guys I know what you are going through. Now we email hey bro and sis I miss you so much. Love you all, hurry back come on up come to our house. This was a high point in my life. We made new friends for life and learned alot. I would follow the folks that were here into any trail. I am sure that There are many more jeep folks on this site that bonds could be made with just as strong.

I hope to share the trail with many of you in the furture. Keep the post coming like this one, small medium and large gatherings of jeep kind are great to read about. It will add to the excitement of the sport. Our week was so family like that we are now family.

Thanks to everyone here that puts up with my jabbering. I know I talk to much but it is the same in real life so shoot me. I can not spell, I have no grammer skills, Sometimes my advice is bad but what do you want for free. hehehe It is just that I am so proude to be a part of this site and all it stands for. Tug

[addsig]

Anytime Tug we are all here for each other
in one way or another or atleast I am ..... :-D

A huge TeXas Jeep Wave to you TUG.....and Friends :-D

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back