um... yeah.... this is a mockery to the jeep name

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: What is the difference

I can see why it is a 93 with only 27000 miles, the owner probably knew he would be beaten senseless if any jeepers saw him driving the darn thing...

RE: More stupid things that people do...

I can't believe he put hydrolics on a Jeep. WOw what a moooron. Wow. I think there must be somethign wrong with it if it only has 27,000 miles. Maybe the hydrolics shorted a fuse or destroyed the engine. Junkpile has the way to go if you were ever going to mod a lowered Jeep it better be a pro-streeter. Slamming a Jeep and putting hydrolics on it is sacrilegious and the owner will burn in a hot fiery after life.

Off to PA

Junkpile said:
:shock: Wait a minute! Before you guys break out the matches and the marshmallows......I'll take the 27000 mile 4.0 and all the body parts.

I'll probably be rolling something in the next couple of years that will piss you all off just as much as that one. I've got a narrow track AMC M20 with one piece shafts laying around. I want to put this under the back of a YJ, and then slide a modified beam front axle from a 2wd XJ under the front. Then slam the whole thing down to the ground with some big fat street slicks under the rear and some narrow little pizza cutters on the front. Slam a hopped up 401 in it with lots of nitrous, and go light up the street racing scene in eastern NC........IN A JEEP!!

I don't see anything wrong with that. You wanting to drag it, that's a functional use and that's one thing. Pimping it out for no reason is another.

My question is, would you be able to resist building it as a trail rig once you drop in the 401 with No2?

How is that right?

I wish I had the money to waiste on that Heep. I'd hand over the cash and with the seller watching (hopefully in horror) I'd douse the Heep in gas and set it a blaze. Kind of like when Darth Vader was torched in Return of The Jedi. After that he was able to join his good Jedi brothers in Jedi heaven.

How much gear oil

I Know why it's only got 27K on it. At 26,999 the owner pulled the axles and did that hack job of a modification putting independent suspension in so his hyraulics would work. Then he drove it a mile and nearly killed himself. Check out the crappy framework and booger welds under there.
I like the Spooky tailgate paint.

:shock: I didn't think you guys would dig the street racer Jeep idea.
Cool!

I've seen a couple of them done like that and I want one so bad. I have two 401s now, so I'm bound to get one between the fenders of something oneday. I'm also trying to score another 360 this coming weekend, and if I do, that will go in the CJ so I can keep all the speed parts on the engine in there now. I still have to finish the CJ before I can do anything though, and I haven't touched it in months. Been too busy to make that much free time. The next project after the CJ will be a more trail oriented Jeep. Probably a YJ on 38s......and as long as I'm dreaming, let's go ahead and throw in some Currie 9s and a big inch stroker I6 :)

Junkpile said:
:shock: I didn't think you guys would dig the street racer Jeep idea.
Cool!

I've seen a couple of them done like that and I want one so bad. I have two 401s now, so I'm bound to get one between the fenders of something oneday. I'm also trying to score another 360 this coming weekend, and if I do, that will go in the CJ so I can keep all the speed parts on the engine in there now. I still have to finish the CJ before I can do anything though, and I haven't touched it in months. Been too busy to make that much free time. The next project after the CJ will be a more trail oriented Jeep. Probably a YJ on 38s......and as long as I'm dreaming, let's go ahead and throw in some Currie 9s and a big inch stroker I6 :)

A guy around the corner from me had a CJ with a 454, dual 4-barrels, and NO2. He'd stretched out the front frame rails about 3 feet and made it a sand rail (I guess that's what they're called). It sure would light'em up! He sold it a little over a year ago, I think. He's a jerk and didn't deserve to have that kind of power at his toes.

To each his own.

I wonder what it looks like today seeing that the body shot was taken prior to 9/11.

firemanharry said:
To each his own.

I wonder what it looks like today seeing that the body shot was taken prior to 9/11.

I didnt even think to ponder that one- maybe its rusting out? maybe its dying a well-deserved death in an alley somewhere, feeling nothing but shame for what it has become

RE: What kind of car to you resemble? Great quote...

I didnt look hard enough to see the IFS. Okay, I'm down with torching it now

:shock:

Perhaps overly sensitive because I am a New Yorker...

22_12_sbJPG-4.jpg

Notice the background.

Regards,

Sad Gadget

Back