Typical Boston meathead!!!!

spacer lift with or without bumpstops?

HAHA... i'm all about the Bills statement in the profile... Buffalo is my "hometown team" being that I live quite close. I enjoy getting Bills fans worked up... it is all done in fun.. and it is to be taken that way... I don't like the bills at all... I have nothing against them... but I am not all about the "hometown pride" deal... I am NOT from the city of buffalo.. and if i was, it still wouldn't matter... in the past 10 years, it is likely that no more than 5 players on the bills were actually from buffalo anyway. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying that he doesn't like the yankees, or jeter... though, if mr jeter himself, or anyone directly affiliated with him were a part of this site, then ok, it would be uncalled for... but the statement made in jps's profile poses no threat to anyone here

jps4jeep said:
awesome, Myname was mentioned five times and I didn't even post any thing!!
Thanks dear hunter for sticking up for me, That has been in my sig for almost a year now! I am thinking of changing it! How does
Bills suck
Bledsoe swallows

Sound?? JK I like Drew

And Cut thread done!

P.S. Meat Head? If you want I would be happy to fax you my diploma's (Notice the plural) from grad school.

JPS4jeep...Where are your diplomas (not diploma's) from, Worchester State. :lol: Sorry, I had to throw that one in there. You are bashing the Bills now. All in good fun.

I wasn't bashing the 2-5 bills, and my degree's are not in spelling or grammar (which I would have failed in third grade) I accually said I like the bills and bledsoe! all in good fun, I know! Oh ya~ I did not go to Worchester State dude! I went Univedrsity of Massachusetts.

Back