Tugly the Jeep Now called Wolverine!

Tug-n-pull

There is a very strange new look going on with the ol Jeep at my house. She is a hard looking ol tub and after I get done with her she will be just fine I am starting to think. Just reinstalled the top to match up the paint form the bottom up. Paint is about 80% done now and under the hood is starting to move along now. New hoses belts major tune up, and now looking at carb change most likely a webber. Have had very little time to work on it but the looks are changen anyway. Let me know what you all thank of her now. To me she is starting to look like a Thrid world military Jeep throw back of sorts. Safari if you like still I could see her on the plains of afarica or the jungles of south america in some ol movie. I am starting to like and enjoy the different not so run of the mill look she is taken on. Wait till she has a lift and some meat under her. Remember this is going to be my off road go places jeep not a daily drive. Any how take a look at her. tug

image-missing.png

This is my 75.00 buck paint job!
image-missing.png

This is the namesake graphix I picked out!

lets see! lets see! Sounds like you've made a lot of progress on your new "machine." keep up the good work, and keep those pics coming

ray

bada$$ looking rig :twisted: :evil: i like it ! i like it!

Wow tug,it only been like a week ad already tugly or should I say,"Wolverine" is turning into a mean machine.Looks good tug.Keep them pics comin'.

Looks sweet. I only wish that I could give my jeep a paint job like that. Keep up the god work

TARSI

Fellow Jeeper's-
it is a tight looking jeep just don't think it needs subtitles on the hood. i agree with JP magazine on that point. the jeep will accumulate more than enough titles.

i am diggin the paint job... thats some good camo work there.... i'm liking the painted sidemarkers

My XJ is going to get a very similar rattle-can paint job soon. I am going more for the desert cammo look though. Tan base with minor amounts of dark tan and brown.
I like the sub-title and the graphics!

maybe In the future I will hit the Cold weather Camo (Base off-white with greys and blues) MUHAHAHA We can get together and send a pic to the Military folks and show our support. Base Orange hunting camo isn't welcome ;).

Great looking paint Tug

mysharona said:
Fellow Jeeper's-
it is a tight looking jeep just don't think it needs subtitles on the hood. i agree with JP magazine on that point. the jeep will accumulate more than enough titles.
Sorry Tug she lookin sweet but I would have to agree the sub titles on the hood...has to go it looks mean enough without it.

TUG looks great WOW all I can say it looks a hundred times better than she first did .....Keep up the good work and the pictures ....:) WOW:)

Tug, sure does look nice, slowly making way I see. I am not a big fan of the title on the side of vehicles but I think you make it work!!

Keep up the good work, and keep us updated!

Johnny

Thanks for all the words! Good points all! As for the Graphix I like em. Different and oh well it has only just begain. Folks it is camo if you do something you dont like or bang it up a little for 2 bucks a can you are able to cover a multitude of sin. I can see the big picture now and by the time I get done you will really think I have lost it! Folks around here will be scraching their heads and thinking Dang What was he Thinking anyway! hehehehehehe tug

You would have to call it "Olive" and paint the grill red ....hehehehehehehe :)

Hehehheeehee, That is Sweeeeeet Tug!!

You have given me some insperation for my old mule. I send my bike to the paint shop in 2 weeks. But I might follow ya and play with my Jeep at home. It's nasty flat-red-grinder-marks-galore-rattle-can anyways.

Walmart cammo paint display here I come!!!! :p

Looks great Tug. I say keep the graphics. They'er like the top, just somethin different on her. It is a mean looking machine. Looks like it should be in a old war movie.
Mike

Back