Tug is a busy man

Looks like your almost as busy Snitty, Plowin, postin, not to mention the Instant messenger tech support link! :lol:

tug is not busy enough or he would not be trolling the Jeepz site so much. This is my off season and just not much going on. However it is just a small amount of time till I hit more work that I can handle. Then the post will slow and the money will flow and the new Jeep will come and the mods will start and the the world will be at peace in tugs home again! tug

you would think i would not have time to be bored... but i'm a terrible insonmiac... that is where i get my time to post... and joopin... those mornings that i catch you when you on aim when you just get to work... those are usually the times when i just haven't slept yet from the previous night... for some reason.... the body only wants to sleep when the sun is up... speaking of which.... i've got a few hours to spare... i thikn i'll catch up a little

Snitty said:
you would think i would not have time to be bored... but i'm a terrible insonmiac... that is where i get my time to post... and joopin... those mornings that i catch you when you on aim when you just get to work... those are usually the times when i just haven't slept yet from the previous night... for some reason.... the body only wants to sleep when the sun is up... speaking of which.... i've got a few hours to spare... i thikn i'll catch up a little

I too am a wacky sleeper. No wonder you are often the only other one on after 2pm. I just assumed you were logged in, but not active.

Back