trashed

RE: Bumper / Tire Carrier Combo Recommendations

not to hi-jack, but dropseys, your sig says you have 31's, but you have a lift on the way, i'm just curiuos, your 31's fit in your xj stock? i realize not flexed, but still, that just seems tight to me.

88 I was in my aunts nissan. The jeep is down right now, probably with a burned up clutch. I haven't driven it in a week. :)

Lady

LadyJeepFreak said:
88 I was in my aunts nissan. The jeep is down right now, probably with a burned up clutch. I haven't driven it in a week. :)

Lady

Still not back yet, Lady???? Man, they're slow - clutch should be done in a day! :shock: :( :(

Mud, I never gave it to anyone to fix. It sat at my cousins shop all week. He doesn't have time to do the job. I haven't even had it diagnosed. I had a friend trailer it to another friends garage today and starting Monday, were having a diagnostic wrenching party. I think It will be fixed in the next week since several people are offering to help out. I am dying without it I know that. My friends and family are getting sick of me bumming rides too. lol Oh well! Today we got under it and looked inside the bell housing and found pieces of fiber or something that indicates trouble. We just have to make sure its the clutch vs. flywheel or other damage. Whatever it is, I'm in good hands now. My local club is full of great people and they are helping me out. Thanks for asking! Lady

Good to hear, Lady!! Hope you're back up quick. "Fiber or something" sounds like clutch plate - hopefully you didn't score the flywheel badly. Regardless, sounds like you're in good hands - and got the backing of the relatives! LOL!!! Good luck and hope you're back Jeepin' soon........don't know what I'd do without mine (drive mudwoman's, maybe!! LOL!)

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Yep

Hope you both feel better. Becareful out there. :shock:

RE: Wheel alignment?

thanks guys, for both the good thoughts and criticism, unlike some people, people my age especially i can take constructive criticism well. thanks again for all the best wishes, concern, and information about the law, and for setting me slightly straighter

Lockers

and slightly less important i still want to know how dropsys got 31s in a stock xj.

Dodge commercial!! Please help!!

Maybe all that stuff in his sig is on the way.... Currupt, glad your ok, you were darn lucky. And I am glad you can take constructive criticism, but I am not going to lay into you anymore, seeing as how you have probably learned your lesson. Hope your ok man.

Lady, glad your alright. But you need to go ahead and change that clutch yourself, you can do it, its easy.

RE: Dodge commercial!! Please help!!

yea its easy if youve got a couple of buff guys to pull the transmission back and forth. actually a good idea is to pull the transmission hump cover, get an engine hoist, and hold up the transmission with a strap through the transmission hump, then you just have to use some crow bars and pushing to get it off and dont have to sustain as much weight over head

Back