Trail withdraw!!!!!!

Tug-n-pull

OK I have had it. I took a week off to play with my friends and now ever sence they left to go back to their homes in other states I have had to double time to get caught up with money and work. By Monday I will have conducted 5 auctions in 8 days. This is not a good thing cause my jeep is to clean and I am to blue. Ranger4x4 my son is up in PA. on a school trip so even if I wanted to there is no one ready avalible to go ride so I have been grounded so to speak. Worken this much is just wrong. I miss my friends and the trails. Going every day was to much fun and it has been 4 days with out an off road event. Sorry just venting here. It is hard to be with out the wooded trails this long. tug :-(

So if anyone wants to come play with me Momma tug says it is ok. hehehehehe

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Jul 10, 2003 - 05:21 PM[addsig]

Think you got it bad? I havn't been wheelin at all this year due to money, and working all the time.[addsig]

Brother I am so sorry for the not been all year deal. Get out there and fine a trail at some point. You have to be in mesery! tug[addsig]

As soon as I get the jeep back Im am going to try to go wheeling at gorman or the santa clarita river.I am so excited!!!Sorry to hear you guys just cant get away from work. Sully[addsig]

HEHE. . . im 16 and dont work yet, so i have no responsibilities to get in my way of offroading . . . . summer time is a bueatiful thing for a child of my age . . lol, i just gotta finish up my jeep so i can go tear it up . . im stuck in the suziki sidekick . . . :-( :-( :-D :-O [addsig]

Back