tombstone pizza

RE: Iraqi Election

I usually just put it on the rack so I don't have to clean a pan, but one time, the pizza actually melted through the rack. That was a mess!

forget trying to make your own pizza, call Pizza World in Reading Ma. I will make you a bad a$$ pie!

That again is Pizza World, 583 main street Reading Massachusetts voted best pizza in middlesex county 5 years in a row!

and no more shameful plugs!

top rack, lower heat, no pan or anything, check it within 7 mins.

take it from a 20 yr old frozen pizza master......

-j

if its a thawed pizza put it in for 6-8 minutes then turn to broil to melt the top a little better :D works good... i used to burn my pizzas all the time (btw pilbsury mini pizzas take 9 minutes at 425 when frozen and it cooks them to perfection - lived off them when i first moved out)
or just check for what pizza place has a deal on.. it'll cost a dollar or 2 more.. but worth every bite:D

RE: personal recs. on tires

laneiac said:
Yeah I hear those dorm ovens are bad news...

And the microwaves!!! I remember the first time I went to visit friends at Oregon State. We went to a little on campus store and I bought a couple burritos. Ended up cooking em with a lighter instead :roll:

RE: Wiring: york oba, cigarette lighter socket, radio

And the microwaves!!! I remember the first time I went to visit friends at Oregon State. We went to a little on campus store and I bought a couple burritos. Ended up cooking em with a lighter instead

We just have our own microwave in the room. It may be nasty but at least we know what the nastiness is, no mysteries!

Nathan

Back