Tire cover

ZBTstang

I just remebered that I had a rear tire cover that I got from the dealer. Unfortunatly its the logo of the dealership, and it just looks bad. I was wondering if it would be possible to just spray paint it all black? How bad would this look....would it be possible to have the logo removed without bleaching or ruining the black tire cover itself?? Any help, or advice, or ideas would be appreciated.

Just get rid of it or let's stick with a hot topic with jeepers-herculiner it. the liner comes in a variety of colors if style is a must for the spare.

I have a suggestion for ya....

You can get cheap tire covers from walmart or target for like $10... then you can take it a sign making store (signs by tomorrow or something like that) and they can put whatever on it...

You could get the cover in the color to match your top, and then get the writing in it to match the color of your jeep... and get something like Its a Jeep thing or something on it...

Hey, what the hell, spray paint, if it flakes off, spray it again. A can of krylon is cheaper than $10!

Just git rid of it. Mine didn't come with one and I don't plan on putting one on. Looks good without it.

Well I had one, but it looks stupid from the dealer, so I wanted to see what I could do.....

And it already matches the top and the body.....black and black

Back