tinting jeeps

jeepmaster

is tinting considered ricey or PJ like? i just got the XJ tinted and was curious what you guys thought about the subject.[addsig]

I've also thought about tinting the back windowns on my xj. Just so people can't see what i've got in the back. But I don't have the money and people have told me that it makes it hard to off road at night. You can't see very much. I don't think that it is ricey at all. I think a XJ with the windows tinted makes it look good

pinaplebob[addsig]

I love my tinted windows, but I don't see why you think you need approval from the Jeepz board to tint yours. Its your Jeep, do whatever you want as long as you dont lower it. :-x [addsig]

Amen Jeepicus, no lowering or else
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I wish my hard top was tinted, anyone wanna trade??[addsig]

jeepicus - no i wasnt askin permission, i already have it done, i was just seein what you guys thought on it for the sake of discussion. and yes pineapple bob it is a little rough at night, but thats cause i went extreme tint. i got 2.5 % in the back (15% in front), so when im backing out at night i usually roll down the window and stick my head out, very ace ventura. but during the day time its very nice.[addsig]

I have limo tint over factory tint on my hard top and medium tint on my full steel door windows. And a 4 inch piece of limo tint on the top of my windshield, its a good visor for all the way across. I love it. :cool: [addsig]

my XJ has OEM tint in the back... i love it! i'd tint the front but i have enough trouble staying out of the way of the law... :cool: [addsig]

My hard top isn't tinted, but it still looks great sitting on my garage floor all summer long. ;-)

edited by: n2jeeps, Mar 21, 2003 - 11:57 PM[addsig]

ooo that was a low blow n2jeeps :p so what if you can take your top! mudderchuck says theres situations where cherokees are BETTER than wranglers :) [addsig]

Back