Three new awesome Jeeps from the guys at Mopar Underground

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the guys at Mopar Underground have been up to it again. They've created three new Jeeps that looks pretty fantastic. None of these cars are in production yet, but they are on tour, and MU is gauging the interest of show goers. Personally, I think these kick butt.

Jeep Lower Forty

The first is called the Jeep Lower Forty - it's got 40 x 13.5 inch tires mounted on 20 inch Mopar alloys. Mopar Underground fit these tires by widening the fenders and raising them four inches higher - this let them mount the tires on a stock Jeep - they didn't even use a lift.

To add to the look, they chopped the windshield and added a 5.7 liter Hemi V8.

Attachments

• jeep_mu_lowerforty_s.jpg
    jeep_mu_lowerforty_s.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 37,840
Jeep Wrangler Overland

The second new Jeep from Mopar Underground is the Jeep Wrangler Overland. It's a 09 Rubicon Unlimited with an ARB roof mounted tent. It sports 35 inch tires and runs a 2.5 inch lift.

The Overland has a high watermark above the door handles thanks to the snorkel, and has a winch to pull you out of tight spots.

Attachments

• jeep_mu_woverland_01_s.jpg
    jeep_mu_woverland_01_s.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 8,495
  • jeep_mu_woverland_02_s.jpg
    jeep_mu_woverland_02_s.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,852
Jeep Grand Canyon II

The third new new Jeep from Mopar Underground is a modified Grand Cherokee. It sports 285 / 70 R17 tires on Rubicon rims, all riding on a 4 inch lift. The Grand Canyon II has a high clearance front bumper and full skid plates.

Attachments

• jeep_mu_grandcanyonii_s.jpg
    jeep_mu_grandcanyonii_s.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 43,943

I like the Overland the best of those. It looks more like a no show all go type Jeep.

Re: Jeep Lower Forty

The first is called the Jeep Lower Forty - it's got 40 x 13.5 inch tires mounted on 20 inch Mopar alloys. Mopar Underground fit these tires by widening the fenders and raising them four inches higher - this let them mount the tires on a stock Jeep - they didn't even use a lift.

To add to the look, they chopped the windshield and added a 5.7 liter Hemi V8.

Slight similarity.

Attachments

• Jeep hurricane_ft_side.jpg
    Jeep hurricane_ft_side.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 8,160
Re: Jeep Lower Forty

Slight similarity.

LOL, good concept for the Halo buggy. :lol: I like the fact they are stepping out on a limb, but that lower 40 looks like a matchbox car with the wheels and tires so big. I guess that is future concepts ideas though. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping it gets passed from the concept and go into production. I still like the Hurricane though. As for the Halo Buggy, I like the Warthog with the Gauss cannon.lol.

As for the Halo Buggy, I like the Warthog with the Gauss cannon.lol.

Heck Yea! I saw some You-Tube videos where people built Warthogs. I'd like to drive one of them babies down the street. :D

When they go into production, I am going to need a side gunner and a turret gunner, will accept applications to the end of this month.

Traffic?!? what traffic?

Pick me, Pick me!! im good on the turret. i killed 40 times without dying once. lol. then someone stuck me with a sticky.:(

Back