Those "other" forums

When I first caugh the jeep fever, My husband was already a member of jeepsunlimited, But I found another forum and joined both, with my "hey im new here I have a so and so yad, yada, yada," didnt get to much of a welcome, But one day I was saved by jps4jeep, He showed me the way to jeepz.com.
Everyone here is great even tho im a girl with hardly any experience under the hood, you dont mind me being here and the welcome I got was huge. Very respectful, I love it here :wink:

They sued HardcoreJeep, mainly, because they had and area for the members called "Jeepbabes". It had naked girls with, on, and around Jeeps - it was sweet.

The baisics of the law suit were that the site was using the Jeep name and logo for profit without DC's permission. The guy that ran the site didn't have the resources to fight it.

The main reason for the suit, however, seemed to be the Jeepbabes section. From what I understand, some kid accessed the area, and his parents went crazy.

This site used to have a banner on the top of the page that had used some of the Jeepbabes pics, but the were cropped to remove any "offensive" areas.

Back