This is what you all have been waiting for..

cheyne is a chick named Tiffany. I have a snotty PM from her somewhere. She called me an idoit. Never been called an idoit before.

And 2 points for Mingez, 2 points for 90Xjay.......................awful personal jabs there!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw, c'mon Sparky!!! I'm sure I've called you an idiot a time or two!?!?! (or maybe I just thought it!!!! :rofl: :rofl: )

Oooops!!!!!!! 2 more points for mud!!!

(JK, I'm sure you know ;) )

Oh, I've been called an IDIOT before, just not an IDOIT.

I think I've even been called an idito before, also......:lol:

Oh, I've been called an IDIOT before, just not an IDOIT.

I think I've even been called an idito before, also......:lol:

:redface: :redface: ................mud doesn't read so well...........sucks to get old - the first thing to go are the eyes!!!!:(

but, yeah Sparky, you're still and idito!!!:p :p

:rofl:

Hey Mud... is that avatar symbolic of you doing a timeout? That's funny stuff right there! I LMAO when I saw that.

I'm not real sure I want to know what is going on in front of Mud!!!!!!!:shock:

:rofl: :rofl: .............only mudwoman knows for sure!!!!

Yeah, TC, that's me in "time out"..................most might think the mods sent me there, but it was mudwoman.................I'll never do THAT again!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

:rofl: :rofl: .............only mudwoman knows for sure!!!!

Yeah, TC, that's me in "time out"..................most might think the mods sent me there, but it was mudwoman.................I'll never do THAT again!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Just please don't leave any MudPuddles around!!!!!!! sorry- couldn't resist!

I've given myself 4 points. I think I deserve it. As for the rest of you...Warnings all around!

Lost me there Mingez,...

LOL, I was just kidding!!! Mud jokingly mentioned that I should get 4 points for flaming. Sorry, I should have put a [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] around that post.

... what are the points for??
The points are given when a rules infraction occurs, a certain amount of points will be given depending on the severity of it.

If one gets 10 infraction points, they are bumped down to the "not logged in" group, meaning they can't post or PM. If they get 20 points, they earn a 5 day ban.

If one gets 10 infraction points, they are bumped down to the "not logged in" group, meaning they can't post or PM. If they get 20 points, they earn a 5 day ban.

What's the difference between not being able to post or PM and being banned?

How long do the points stay?

Back