This is scary

Not to mention using tow balls on each end for anchoring points, one mistake after another.

I thought I was going to get sick from the stupid back and forth camera movement at the end.

Way scary!
Nobody seemed to detect the danger, even after that huge D-ring went flying through the air...
Dont any of these kids have parents who offroad, to teach them safety, and show them the "ropes" sort o' speak?
wow

That's just crazy.

BTW - what was the black truck that was stuck? A Land Rover?

The cameraman seemed to be a bit older and wiser. He mentioned to them several times to move back.

On a different note, is it possible to link two two straps together - not using a D ring like they did, but just by hooking one through the eye of the other?

That's just crazy.

BTW - what was the black truck that was stuck? A Land Rover?
Land Rover D90 I believe, Defender 90.

You can attach two straps together safely by feeding the eyes through each other, but without something between them they will become locked together permanently once they're pulled tight. Many put a green stick or towel between the two once they're threaded together, it helps get the loops back apart and is not a projectile should something come loose.
image-missing.png

Chaulk Full of Failing Goodness..

I counted no less than 10 things that should have killed someone, very lucky people.

Back