This is getting funny

can I bring my AMC eagle?

Oh wait, that has 4wd, sorry hehe

At least they are using there (sort of) SUV's for something better than 20" rims and ground scraping air-damns. Really can't say that for the majority of escalade and denali owners.

I give them two thumbs up for trying!!

When good mini vans go bad! heheheehe Man some times even den mothers have to shed thier sweet side and go a little nuts. hehehe tug :?

That's funny. I don't really want to hate on that first guy. He admits that his SUV isn't a REAL 4x4. And then goes on to say:"I wish I could afford one." It's an expensive hobby!! Poor guy. :lol:

Wish they were wheeling around here, would be fun to watch. That is if they took them on any real trails, from the pictures they have it doesn't look like they take them really off road. We've got several highways here that are in worse shape than the roads they have pictured. I would think though that a 4X4 element with a little larger tires might made a decent trail rig as long as you kept it out of the rocks and mud. It's got that silly lookin body cladding and I believe a couple skid plates. Seems to me though if money and space are your main conciderations you'd be better off buying a mini van and then picking up a $1500 4X4 Comanche or J10 for off roading

laneiac said:
http://home.earthlink.net/~dharp1971/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/MudBogging3.JPG

http://home.earthlink.net/~dharp1971/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/MudBogging4.JPG

two links in that same forum post that I found a ways down the page. Terrific. Notice that "mudbogging" is included in that link..................

:lol: I can't say anything, my mom's minivan and my old camaro have both seen their share of muddy corn fields...

rolling-4.gif

Can U say damage? I hope for their sake there are some dirt roads there that the guides can tell them their 4 wheelin' on. LM

That brings back memmories or taking my dad's minivan 4 wheelin (or is it 2 wheelin?) back in highschool through the farm fields. Mabye I can talk my girlfriend into letting me take her Toyots Corolla out. It'd be almost worth the laugh to drive all the way out there just to see these guys.

before my jeep days, i took my corolla off roading a few times...one time i ended up behind a juvenile detention center... :shock:

Found this:

Funny thing is that it's actually a 2.5+ trail
image-missing.png

Back