This is funny...(er)

Quick fluid question

That is just too funny. I'll have to refrain from the obvious cheap shots that come to mind when viewing those photos.

It's probably just overcompensation on the part of Kerry. The whole John Edwards as his VP thing is yet another great flip-flop from this clown. Edwards was seen as real competition for a split second when those two were campaigning for the same job. Kerry let out alot of criticism about how inexperienced and unqualified Edwards is to lead a country. Now Kerry has to do some backpeddling and show his love for his little John-John.

Besides, Kerry is the Democrats presidential candidate.....he HAS to grope SOMETHING just to show he knows what kind of things they expect from their president.

They're not conspiring to fondle each other, they are actually doing it.

I wouldn't accuse them of being gay......but you never know. I mean look at them, anythings possible.

Getting THAT "buddy-buddy" would lead back to the second possibility. I've never grabbed ahold of one of my buddies and looked longingly into his eyes, and I'd beat the crap out of one if they tried it. :lol:

It's all PR, but it's still funny.

Junkpile said:
Getting THAT "buddy-buddy" would lead back to the second possibility. I've never grabbed ahold of one of my buddies and looked longingly into his eyes, and I'd beat the crap out of one if they tried it. :lol:

It's all PR, but it's still funny.

LOL! :lol:

It's funny cause its true... Screw that politically correct crap!

Sully - Try to copy and paste it to your browser? It still works for me. :?

Man that Matt Drudge has some great links!

These pics need good captions!

image-missing.png

You were incredible last night John! Oh no, John, you were incredible!

image-missing.png

Let me tell ya John, that's no bananna either!

image-missing.png

But you said you were going to tell her last night! *sniff* *sniff* You LIED to me...

image-missing.png

Hey that little knoll behind that tree would be perfect!
image-missing.png

Don't listen to them John, you have great hair!

image-missing.png

Hurry up She's coming!

ROFL!!!!! THOSE ARE AWSOME! I want to give it a try.

Back