Thinking of selling the TJ

For the best I guess. If you don't want to work on em don't keep em. Jeeps are not unbreakable my any sence of the word. Even though Mods are a great thing they add stress and angle. Makes you drive em a little harder and they break a little faster. Sale that puppy and get yourself a Fast car. Good luck and have a ball no matter what you do. Tug

Showing My Loyalty

i broke the circled part, could i weld it in?

image-missing.png

No offence but this is who I am so I'll appologize now..............

Ok I will be the blunt one of the group. Your beating the shit out of your rig...period!!! Your going to beat whatever you own, ricer, chryler Jeep or even the willy's. But buying a tougher "older style" rig would help, but not much judging they way you treat them.
Look at the fricken picture you have posted!! You have a $20-$25K rig sitting there, lisence plate screwed up the under carrige trashed and STANDING ON THE HOOD!!!!! :?

I will suggest this. Learn the ins and outs of how the mechaincal side of the jeep works. You are quickly learning how they break and what NOT to do again. But knowing how the inside of the mechanics/the engineering of what you own, how tough or fragile, how it functions during every situation. THEN you will know as your tire rolls over a rock, you will have a great idea of what stresses you are applying to each part BEFORE and as it is happening. Making your judgement much better and hence keeping your rig in decent shape. This is the difference between someone who has a kick ass machine and can't climb a hill VS someone in an almost stocker that can climb it. Knowledge, is key in making or breaking something.

We will teach ya what ever you want to know. But if you think you own a Currie Enterprise Rock Crawling Champion rig and can afford to trash it then do it and don't complain about it. Otherwise ask for help or explanations and listen. The biggest thing though is realize the limitations of your vehicle.

Very Well said Kieth! Try buying your own and you will not be so apt to trashing it. My boys are never going to see me buy them an auto, home or other major purchase. The truck Will my oldest drives is his third auto nad he worked and paid cash for all of them. The point is he uses his truck in the woods and wheels all the trails around here but he does it in a manner that does not destroy his ride. He also pays for his gas oil tires insurance and every thing that goes along with it. Enjoy but don't destroy! tug

Back