They don't call it "dope" for nothin'!!!

Re: Here are some progress pics

Twisted that is a trip. I've heard it all. BTW I like the strange pictures link that comes up on that news site. I love to look at pictures from around the world, MSN has a segment like that online too.

LJF

Considering they didn't have their dope and were probably "sober" at the time of the report, I don't actually think that drugs are the problem for that couple. Just gotta chuckle and shake my head on that one.

ive heard of people doing that kind of stupid stuff before, it always makes my day a little better

RE: Selling the Jeep (ouch)

maybe they were just devout hippies and were fighting for a bigger cause? making a point? :roll: :roll:

I have been flagged down by a guy who told me that he rented out his car for crack and he really really needed it back for work. I have also been told by some guy that he purchased some crack and when he got home it turned out to be soap. He wanted ot know what his options were. How stupid can people be? VERY!

Haha that's great. There was a fox special once, america's dumbest criminals. It was really funny. a guy walked up to a cop with a joint behind his ear. cop goes "sir have you been smoking marijuana tonight?" and the guy goes "no sir."

Back