The wave is somewhat alive in Albuquerque

bigTlilODD

I say somewhat because NO ONE around here waves. Well, yesterday I'm at a light and a sweet beat up wrangler pulls up along the right side of me. It was lifted, winch, lights, jack, shovel and all that. The doors were off and they had the full soft top on, with all the windows. I look over and two girls were in it. They both look over and wave. So I look to my left to see who they're waving at. They laugh and and say, "don't you knwo about the wave?" I laughed back and replied, "I've been waving ever since I've had this and I've only had 2 people wave back." We laughed then the light turned green and we parted ways.

Todd [addsig]

Were they hot? Dude I would have followed em... or invited them for a little "offroad trip" :lol: There is something about a girl driving a jeep... :-O [addsig]

I always thought that a woman (chic) driving the jeep was such a sexy thing, but most of the jeepchic's around here have new TJ's that see a dirt driveway as the extent of offroading. Now if I saw those women in that jeep, honestly regardless of what they looked like, I don't know if I would have contained my-self. Honestly I would have wanted to know ever trail they've hit, ever mod they've made![addsig]

Yes they were very attractive. As a VERY HAPPILY married man, I did not follow or hit on them. It's the whole, "I don't want to give people a reason to make up rumors" I'm still going to have to explain this mark on my neck, when my wife comes home from D.C. I got shot in the neck with a paintball and it looks like a hickey! :-O [addsig]

Back