The people we call family

prariepunk

Just some clarification, I consider all y'all family..... but here is some I'm "stuck with" related to.....
This is my Father-in-law, my daughter, my (oh boy, here we go) step-mother-in-law, me (with my eyes closed) and my wife leaving Texas from new years down here
image-missing.png

and this thing is my baby brother...... he no talk much good, I wish that was true, at least then he would have an excuse on how he acts...... this is NORMAL for my family
image-missing.png

RE: Re: RE: Lift and tires!!!!!!!

no link for me either. try this site its been working good lately

www.imagestation.com

sign up and load your pics there when your done you can click on a pic, right click and open properties there you can copy the url and paste it here in your post with the img marks.

RE: Front end noise

Here is me and the Mrs's in the Jeep with my brother and his girlfriend in the back......
image-missing.png
I'm such a nice guy, I didn't even charge them for the "Mud Bath"..... Oh, yeah, I forgot :oops: my wife was "prego" in this pic

RE: locker

"Step-Mother-In-Law": My wifes Step-Mother..... not as backwoods as it sounds but it's a "long-story-short" kinda term

Your brothers picture is funny. I would kill my brother if he posted a picture like that of me on the net. lol Thanks for sharing, your family looks close and happy.

Lady

RE: Horrible Roll Over

LadyJeepFreak said:
Your brothers picture is funny. I would kill my brother if he posted a picture like that of me on the net. lol Thanks for sharing, your family looks close and happy.

Lady
Truthfully? My brother and I don't talk...... I got him busted for growing pot in my grandparents home (back in OH), and I'm the A$$HOLE? but other than me and him, yeah we're close. I moved to Texas so he could be closer to my mom (who I think knew about his farming), he wouldn't be in the same building as me. Funny thing is, after I left he really hasn't talked to our mom. We (my brother Garrett and I) used to go over to her boyfriend's (of 15yrs) farm-house for Sunday Supper every week, and now he only occasionally shows up with his girlfriend in time for dinner and leaves afterwards....... We don't see eye to eye..... next time we see each other we'll probably see fist to fist, brothers huh?

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Stalls ,no spark

prariepunk said:
"Step-Mother-In-Law": My wifes Step-Mother..... not as backwoods as it sounds but it's a "long-story-short" kinda term

Oh thats nothing. Your little warning in the original post got me thinking there was some story twists.

This is what I'm raising............ What a future Jeeper, huh?
image-missing.png

My Bandito

image-missing.png

Eating Pudding

image-missing.png

And s'more pudding

just a test

Just a question why did you have your brother busted for growing pot?

Put a face with the name

joedirt said:
Just a question why did you have your brother busted for growing pot?
I really didn't get him arrested for it but I did let it slip to the home owner (grandparents) and they got him arrested for it..... they could have had their home taken away for it and darn near did..... along the years growing old but not up, he has sold alot of MY things (without consent) to buy pot...... nothing wrong with smoking it :wink: , but you gotta control yourself...... right?

I would hate to see your grand parents lose their farm over stupidity.But I can feel the love you and your brother have for each other.

Back