The Hummer fad is out of control.

mingez

Is it just me, or are hummer design elements everywhere now? I used to own an early Bronco, and found it to be an awesome 4x4. I think this and the Jeep version both look to destroy the noble image of the Jeep and Early Bronco vehicles. (although of the hummer type vehicles, I think this is the best one.) But it still sucks. :?

image-missing.png

another lift question???

I know what you mean, it acually looks kinda Wrangler-ish too. I like it tons better than the h2 but it still has that look too it. I would like to know the specs on it, hopefully it's not a "fake bronco" like the H2 is a "fake hummer"... the B2. :D

I hadn't heard that they were bringing the bronco back. I used to have an 81 and loved it.

I'm sure the production model won't look like that. They usually soften them up from the concept stage. It's not bad looking though. It's hard to get an idea of how large it is.

oops

south442 said:
I hadn't heard that they were bringing the bronco back. I used to have an 81 and loved it.

I'm sure the production model won't look like that. They usually soften them up from the concept stage. It's not bad looking though. It's hard to get an idea of how large it is.

I think it's modeled more after the early 66-77 Broncos. What I am curious about is whether or not the top is removable like its predecessor.

I like it all except the lower half of the front clip. Would love to have a diesel option in wranglers.

I don't think it looks like a Hummer at all. Looks like the older Bronco. I like it alot better than the Bronco II or explorer. Still, it's no Jeep and that front end does dip kinda low.

Trim the lower section of that frontend, take off that top and the flares.....and it would look like a modern IH Scout II.

I do like that little silver buggy that Ford built and BFG has used in their tire ads.

Looks like a scout II front end. Also has IFS. My father-in-law said someone was trying to build something to compete with the Rubicon. I hope that isn't it. When will people learn a few simple words SOLID AXLE.

I think it looks awesome and nothing like the h2 its just the way cars are being designed these days all those artsy fartsy java drinkin treee huggers are out of college now and in the design world just wait and see what cars look like in 10 years

tree huggers wouldn't design a vehicle that gets 12 mph highway...
and new car designs suck...SUV is a joke... there are 3 vehicles in my opinion: trucks, cars, and sports cars....
so F**K the liberty, and all those cheap nissan suv wanna bes

Cherokee_MZ said:
tree huggers wouldn't design a vehicle that gets 12 mph highway...
and new car designs suck...SUV is a joke... there are 3 vehicles in my opinion: trucks, cars, and sports cars....
so F**K the liberty, and all those cheap nissan suv wanna bes

Geez. Uhhhh, so I guess you have something against treehuggers? :?

Top looks removable!

Never a big fan of 82 and after ford 4X4's The twin beam IFS was a real dud off-road. I personally am a chevy guy though, have me a 77 blazer and it is a absolute monster! Chevy had a concept K5 blazer in the works with the removable top, haven't heard much lately though.

Ye old re-gearing question...

jps4jeep said:
Top looks removable!

Never a big fan of 82 and after ford 4X4's The twin beam IFS was a real dud off-road. I personally am a chevy guy though, have me a 77 blazer and it is a absolute monster! Chevy had a concept K5 blazer in the works with the removable top, haven't heard much lately though.

I hope they put an efficient V8 in it this time!

You are very correct in saying that H2's don't even compete with the H1's...I have a couple of pictures of my Cherokee towing an H2 out of a mud bog, I'll try to post them soon, but the administrator is slow at approving the pictures. And also, I hate the Liberty, too...it replaced my dead Cherokee :-\

Back