Terrain

I can dig the off-camber stuff that makes parts of your anatomy pucker up, but the slow speed aspect of it reduces my interest somewhat. I like anything that involves acceleration, but I guess my favorite would still be just a good old dirt trail(preferably wet) with an assortment of things to do. Couple of rocks, some hills, a mud hole or two, lots of trees......

Junkpile said:
............but I guess my favorite would still be just a good old dirt trail(preferably wet) with an assortment of things to do. Couple of rocks, some hills, a mud hole or two, lots of trees......

Well, Junk, I'd have to agree (well, except for the acceleration stuff....my little 4banger doesn't do so well there), and where I live I have tons of it. I love just headin' out somewhere, some weird thing I've found on a topo map, and never really know what I'm going to run into.......but trust that my Jeep'll get me there (with lots of pucker, sometimes). I get to do lots of crawling in the winter when our driveway ices up.....just to get to and from work.....and lots of puckering too! God, I love owning a Jeep and living in Western North Carolina!!:purple: :purple: :purple:

I like mud and sand dunes about the best. You have to know where to look for the mud in this state though.

I like everything all in one trail...aka California. So rocks, mud, hills, technical dirt parts, and lets not forget the all-important flat parts that let you drift around the corners and catch some air.

my favorite two places for rocks, tellico and crozet with paragon closely behind

image-missing.png

olblue77cj7 said:
mud can be fun till this part

How far did that Jeep make it into that mud pit? Maybe 5 feet? I usually get at least 10 feet into mud pits like that before I get bogged down. lol.

olblue77cj7 said:
he aint that old just 50 so it aint that bad we just got him in to it 2 summer ago and now he loves it

52 to be precise!! And, yes, finally got my Jeep 2 year ago ('though they've been in my blood since I was was 15) and damn straight I love it!!!!:purple: :purple: :beer: Not quite as much as I love that Mudwoman though.:love: She loves her YJ, what more can I say??:lol: :lol:

Back