tennessee events?

97tj817

I'm looking for a jeep ride in tennessee or near its borders. I want to wheel with some people besides the 10 guys with jeeps in my area.

I'm in Knoxville and there r a few good places here, one is windrock,and there is royal blue...email me and we'll set up a time and place to go 4wheeling up here with the club.

Look on www.rocketcityrockcrawlers.com it is a Huntsville based club, but I think I saw a post about an upcoming ride near Winchester, TN on Memorial weekend. I was thinking of going myself, but don't really know any of those guys. Good opportunity to meet them I suppose.
There is also riding in Monteagle with an invitation from the guys in a club called the Damn Locals. No riding without them. I believe some of them hang out on Tennesse Offroad's website. That would be a good site in general to meet folks in your area.

97tj817, that is exactly what I wanted to do with my paint! You have full coverage decals or paint? Bad ass! Very nice ride...Hopefully once I get my YJ running strong, I'll work the camo.

Raven i'm not too far from you down here in murfreesboro. Once i get my lift and everything installed i was planning on making a trip up to LBL. Also planning on heading out towards East TN for some trail riding. So let me get my jeep where i want it then let's hit it. Tired of wheeling by myself.

Hey, I'm leaving for Knoxville to go visit my little sis 10-01-06 will be in town till 10-05-06 then heading to jamboree in Kentucky for the rest of the week. I would luv to do some 4wheelin while were their! If any one is interested let me know.

Last edited:
Should any of you care to come up this way I will be glad to set you up in a great camping area and set you with directions to several of the area Jeep trails in my area. Wranglerwhat97 was here back in July from MoTown and brought his siter cousin and brother and they had a ball. My son would jump at the chance to show you all the local trails and I will be able to spend some time as well. Just let me know. I am in Unicoi County of Eastern Tennessee on the North Carolina border.
Tug

Hey guys, I live in murfreesboro but sometime around the time everyone gets their tax returns i'm going to be planning a trip up to Windrock/Coal Creek. or I might be possible doing one up to Land Between the Lakes if you all don't mind the 3 hour or so drive. Just PM me.

Back