Take A Wild Guess...

RE: RESTORED JEEP J10 FOR SALE

OOPS, didn't read page 2! lol Body Repair work is very expensive though!

Lets go with $3800.

My recent deer strike (with minimal damage) was $1700 so I know they are high.

Lady

RE: home page poll

Well I don't have a first born son, so they will have to issue a lien against him.

Are you ready????

The Grand Total is:

$4,729.39
Parts are spensive these days.

RE: 2 Nice XJs.......IMO.

Arrrgh. Missed it by a penny. I knew it would be higher!!!

:twisted: :roll: :wink:

TwistedCopper said:
Arrrgh. Missed it by a penny. I knew it would be higher!!!

:twisted: :roll: :wink:

Dang it TC, you beat me to it!

The only good thing to come of this is that the damaged hood will be donated to a friends new tube chassis project. He is building a 2 seater with a Corvette LS1, TH350, Atlas II 4.3 and Dana 60's at each end. It will ride on Airshox.
He is top notch with the tubing (helped me on my cage that many of you have seen), but hasn't dabbled much with the body work. We will cut the hood and remove a triangle shaped section out of the middle. The hood has a small crease in the center and the right corner has been pushed upward from the damaged light assemblies. When the hood is narrowed and fitted to the tube chassis all the damaged areas will be gone. The good thing about using this hood is that the sides normally overlap the quarter panels instead of sitting flush on the top side like most vehicles. This merely means that he can run it without quarter panels and it won't look stupid. If he can score some Avalanche lights then we can narrow the grill up as well. I think it will look mean for sure.

RE: 2 Nice XJs.......IMO.

88Wrangles said:
well I think I was a little off.....

I was right on the money.......................should have took it to the same shop they took my little S-10 to.........aren't insurance companies great :shock: !?!

RE: fuel filter?

I really don't care how much it costs. The other guys insurance is going to pay for the repair. I hate it for the dealership htough. I'm a tough one when it comes to bodywork and repairs. I'll take it back for the slightest little thing.

Back