Take A Wild Guess...

redrooster

liberty exaust

Let's see how good you guys are at body shop estimations.
Friday night I was headed south on a local road when another driver in the north bound lane turned to his left in front of me. I tried to swerve to my left but there was oncoming traffic. Nevertheless, I nailed him.
I was driving with my wife in her 2003 Chevy Avalanche. It's the one with the plastic molding. The damage to the Avalanche is a hood, bumper grill, fog lamp assembly, headlamp assembly, turn signal assembly, front quarter panel, inner fender well, air cleaner box, body mount bushing, and all the structural supports that go with that corner. The frame is fine as is the steering, suspension and tire. There will be paint work required for the quarter panel and hood. All the replacement parts will be GM.
How much do you guys think it will be? I already have the estimate.

The winner will recieve two broken pieces of the right rear of a 2004 Lincoln LS which were lodged in the headlight assembly of the Avalanche. :D

I this like the Price is Right? If so, I say $3,251.87.

If not, then my best guess is $8,800. I figure it's got to be ridiculous for you to post it here.

for parts and labor I like $4729.38, and although that seems ridiculous to me it's probably higher.

RE: Re: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited For Sale

Was it totalled?

if so, over $15,000

If not..... $7776.02

So far Joopin is the closest. Some of you guys are way on out there. It is not totaled. The damages are all cosmetic. I don't think it will even need to be aligned, although they will check it. I made a high guess at $4000 before I took it over there. I based my guess on the fact that factory replacement parts are extremely high and the labor is as well.
Are you ready for the total????

Yes, YES, I'm dying to KNOW!!!

My mom's van was 6 grand, hence the guess, front tned collision, needed new hood, bumper, and fascia plate, but then again, there was unibody damage, a busted engine mount, and a lot of engine repair by the time it made it down to Texas and back...

But YES, I'm on the edge of my seat!!!

Back