Super Bowl

Who will win the super bowl?

• Total voters
I didn't say he was manly and had a great sense of style. I said he's talented and it was an awesome performance. And it was. Nobody else so far has sounded that polished during the halftime show, he rocks period.

Stones, Aerosmith, didn't even compare. And I love the Stones.

His guitar is Hendrix-like. Ask anyone in the business, he's got serious talent. Can play any instrument, and has got serious game. You might not like him or his music, but I guarantee you most musicians can't play the same things he can play. Steve Vai, arguably one of the best guitarists on the planet, idolizes his ability.

He had that crowd eating out of his hands!

I agree with you...I became a huge Prince fan from the half time show. It was by far the best I have seen in a long time. Prince is quite the musician. BTW....I dont think I can ever eat a snickers bar again.

i was hoping that indy would, and they did that is a first for me.

Well, I must say, I had some GREAT ribs!!! Thanx to all!

As for the halftime show, I missed it once again (purposely). The only one I ever sat and watched was the one with the Stones and I must say that I wished I would've done my usual thing and found something else to do during halftime. I'm all for bringing back the marching bands...........maybe a formation like this (I think I was from the Ohio State-Florida game):

ScriptO.jpg

Sorry 'bout the quality, but you get the point!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with you...I became a huge Prince fan from the half time show. It was by far the best I have seen in a long time. Prince is quite the musician. BTW....I dont think I can ever eat a snickers bar again.

Right? Wasn't he just awesome?! It was absolutely effortless for him. I've always been a fan, and I really like his newest album, but I think I'm gonna buy all of the ones I missed. (Which is only 2 albums) And by "Buy" I mean download.

As for the Snickers...I must have missed that. Was that from a commercial?

Right? Wasn't he just awesome?! It was absolutely effortless for him. I've always been a fan, and I really like his newest album, but I think I'm gonna buy all of the ones I missed. (Which is only 2 albums) And by "Buy" I mean download.

As for the Snickers...I must have missed that. Was that from a commercial?

Yeah the snickers commercial had two manly men leaning over the engine of a truck, appearing to be working on it. Then one fully unwraps a snickers and starts eating one end, leans over the engine, and the other guy sees the snickers dangling in front of his face. So he starts eating the other end. Next thing you know they are kissing (i.e. lady and the tramp). Then they rip out their chest hair to become manly again.

Back