Stupid Alignment...

mujaman

well i took my jeep in to get an alignment job done. i had gotten stuck pretty bad about 2 weeks ago and it seems to have been knocked out of alignment ever since then. the place where i took it was a BFGoodrich tirecenter who is very reputable and has done work for me before. well 2 hours after i had been waiting, they inform me that they wouldn't be able to fix my problem b/c of the fact that it was lifted (3" suspension). they said the camber was way out and that their machine wouldn't work for it. there was another place i could have taken it that day that probably could have fixed it, but i had to leave for college (which is in ohio, and i live in WV) that same day and didn't have time to go elsewhere. so now i'm stuck here in ohio with a jeep that is in desperate need of an alignment. i called 2 jeep dealerships today to see if they could do it... and both said probably so, but they were still pretty skeptical. can anybody help me with this? i didn't think an alignment could be made so difficult by such a simple and small suspension lift?!?!

Call a 4x4 store and have them reccomend somewhere. They will know who can.

Back