stuff i want to get rid of

you'll have lots of play in the padding without the extra foam padding that goes under it. Its like wearing pants that are way too big. or socks that go up to your knees. just will look silly.

lol, thanks. You guys have anywhere to go wheelin up there? I am getting bored with the PIne narrens down here...

paragon. nothing in my area at all really, atleast, nothing worth driving more then 15 minutes for.

eat_sleep_jeep said:
Where do you live in bergen county? I don't need anything but was just wondering. I work in that area.
Do you work near hawthorne? I always see a red yj with thornbirds around there.

If you wanna get in some wet clay, there is a place down here... I've been there once, a guy I was with got stuck and it took us 1.5 hours to get him out then we went home at dark. There is another place called shark river park, basically a big sand pit with mud on the outskirts. The catch is only SWB vehicles can get in there! We should plan a jersey wheelin trip!

Joopin said:
If you wanna get in some wet clay, there is a place down here... I've been there once, a guy I was with got stuck and it took us 1.5 hours to get him out then we went home at dark. There is another place called shark river park, basically a big sand pit with mud on the outskirts. The catch is only SWB vehicles can get in there! We should plan a jersey wheelin trip!
What is a SWB vehicle?

Got the part and it is what I needed so I dropped a check in the mail yesterday.

Thanks again!

another update...

stock front and rear coil springs TJ

stock tire carrier

Skyjacker transfer case lowering kit

stock front track bar

stock front and rear brake lines

2003 style roll bar padding(without foam spacer things) Just padding in black.

Back