Store-A-Door

jeeptribe

Hi. I am selling a product called Store-A-Door. My product lets you hang your Jeep doors by 2 x 4 studs in your wall. These will work for every model year of Wranglers only! Cherokees are in the making! It combines the ease of hanging your doors up with the confidence of knowing your doors are safe when you take off for the day! The price for this product is $75. The shipping depends on where you are located, so if you would like to buy please email me with your address and I will figure up the shipping based on where you are. If you would like to purchase this product, please email me at thejeeptribe@gmail.com . I take payments by either PayPal or Google Wallet. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• Official Product Ad.png
    Official Product Ad.png
    397.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Product pic.jpg
    Product pic.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 66

Looks cool, but would the doors lay flat against the wall without removing mirrors?
I built my own a few months ago

Last edited:
Looks cool, but would the doors lay flat against the wall without removing mirrors?
I built my own a few months ago

Yes. Your doors can lay swing and lay fairly flat against your wall. You would just have to make sure your mirrors are facing outside when you want to put that door facing the wall.

Back