stolen jeeps

extremeYJ

just seen on msn homepage, according to NICB (National Insurance Crime Bureau)....

"Jeep's Cherokee and Grand Cherokee models are the most stolen SUVs, ranked together in the fifth spot in the NICB list. The 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4 was the top SUV in the CCC list, coming in at the 20th spot in 2001, the same spot it occupied in 2000. "

website is auto thefts

i would of thought that Wranglers would be among them, there so easy to break into.

image-missing.png
[addsig]

Wranglers are Jeeps not SUV's and SUVs are not Wranglers!
image-missing.png
Tug[addsig]

i was surprised that Wranglers were not on the top ten vehicles stolen, if you looked at the website you would see that they arent in the top 10. i think people dont steal them because they arent real jeepers
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I think it would be against a thieves better judgement to steal a jeep. I could spot any of mine a mile away. I can still pick out the one I sold in my town on the highway. God help anyone who I catch messing with my vehicles. [addsig]

back when i used to roll around town bein' little pranksters with my buddies, we had several rules:

1. don't hit the driver when he's driving. safety issue

2. don't f*ck with jeeps. jeep owners are all hard core, and they'll kick your ass. especially wrangler owners. we got chased by a few before we learned this lesson. we were in a grand cherokee tho so we could blend in pretty well.

3. if the police show up, run!

---nate[addsig]

i know about jeep owners being hard core - cause im as hard core as it gets
image-missing.png
and if people mess with my jeep i go crazy
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

here's a tip for you dingus - if the police ever show up, drive off-road, thats one place those cruisers cant go
image-missing.png
it works when im offroading on county property
image-missing.png
[addsig]

in holland it's not allowed to have fire arms without a lot of certificates that offcourse

are difficult to get....
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

but however....basebal-bats,pipes and all other kind of things make great weapons
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

if i would see anyone screwing around with the darkwolf there's one thing that they are gonna learn...what darkwolf stands for...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

[addsig]

Back