Stepping Down

Tug-n-pull

Well it was fun and fact is it is not any real work at all being a moderator on Jeepz.com, But due to the fact that I am not on here much any more I contacted Terry and ask him to look for others to take my place as moderator on my boards. So be ready for him to start the wheels turning and looking for my replacements. I will still be around from time to time and once I get a project jeep I will be ask for advice and a thousnad other favors and questions. Tug is just all too busy on the raod to keep up the reading of all the post like I once did. This is a good thing, every once in a while we need a change in the way we do things. Thanks for all the support over the past it was an adventure. tug :wink:

RE: Re: RE: aussie locker

Well, you were an excellent moderator Tug!! I'm glad to hear you will still be sticking around here though. Whoever takes your place as a mod will have some huge shoes to fill

RE: Best pop up blocker and sypware blocker?

good responsible man makin sure his work is done.. and not takin on things that are out of reach... admired

RE: Re: RE: aussie locker

{{{S-i-g-h}}}…

I had a feeling this was going to happen.

Tug, it has indeed been an adventure – and you surely helped to make it an excellent adventure.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gadget

You'll always be our jeepz daddy, wherever your travels may take you. Thanks a million for what you've contributed and will continue to contribute to this home away from home.

RE: new jeep guy question

Jeepz Daddy. lol

Tug-I'm sorry your stepping down, your a great fountain of knowlege. However, I understand your duties to work and family and it is good that you are not leaving us totally. We support you either way.

Hugs
LJF

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Serious for a Change - Jobs

Tug-n-pull said:
Terry is blessed to have started a site that had so many great people find their way here. tug

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've got tons of respect for you and all the other mods, and just as much for the regulars on this board!!

RE: No Jeep yet!! but

Well, just because you're not a mod, I know that changes nothing regarding you posting your very insightful and useful information... So, that's OK!

RE: Best price for 1983 CJ7

Dang all of the nice word's I am blushing! See the fact is you all don't really know the rotten tug I am! The real me is mean and hateful and full of well we wont go there. However if you all would tell Momma Tug what a great guy I am that would be helpful!!! hehehehe The fact I shall no longer be a moderator will make little or no difference cause I never really did any moderating any way. You are all such great folk and really have no need of moderation. This is why I have stayed here for so long and will still be here part time from here till the end! Terry is blessed to have started a site that had so many great people find their way here. tug

RE: New lift???

Tug-n-pull said:
and fact is it is not any real work at all being a moderator on Jeepz.com,

I agree Tug. We have such a outstanding community at these forums! It always amazes me to see the quality (or should I say lack there of) of some of the other forums on the Internet. To me Jeepz is THE place to talk Jeeps (or whatever other topic I manage to digress a Jeep-related thread to :p ).

-Nick :!:

RE: Re: RE: Anyone else havin

Dang, I go out of town for a couple of days and Tug's stepping down! :(

Tug, you were one of the folks who made me decide to stick around and participate in this forum. You will always be looked upon as more than just a Moderator! I believe I once called you a "Wise Sage". I'm sticking with that one!!! :wink:

But like everyone has said, we are community moderated!

RE: Best price for 1983 CJ7

The fact I shall no longer be a moderator will make little or no difference cause I never really did any moderating any way. You are all such great folk and really have no need of moderation.

Sorry to hear you are stepping down.....but it doesn't sound like too far of a step! :lol: Your still planning on posting whenever you can, right? Wouldn't be the same without Tug.

Back