Spray on liner?

kc jones

Has anyone ever used an acoustical texture gun to spray in a bed liner? Al's bedliner sells a gun for spraying in a bed liner that is also capable of texturing walls. I already have a texture gun so If it'll work that would be great.
Also has anyone used Al's bed liner before? They claim you can add any color you want.
Thanks

I would recommend professional installation for that. I knew a guy who did it himself, and it came out looking pretty shoddy. But, you may know more about what your doing.

my understanding is that the prep for rhino line the time consuming to make it look right.

I got a bid on doing my tj from well know company, the quote was for $500.

everything has to be taken out, sand, cleaned, sprayed, and interior reinstalled.

the rollon rhino liner works if you do the work, but a gallon of rhino liner is not cheap.

there is also rattle can is available.

I leave the carpet in to cut down on the heat coming into the cab from the engine.

Good Luck

Well I decided to go with the durabak liner. For the inside and outside of the jeep. Went with od green exterior and sand interior and rustoleum bed coating underneath. I am going to spray it on as soon as the humidity drops below 60% but with the huricane nearing it may be a while. I still have some frame repair to finish up in the mean time. I'll let every one know how it turns out.

Raptor by U-pol is a great product.... It's comperable to the Rhinoliner that I've used of previous tubs. I masked it and sprayed it in an afternoon and it was fully cured within 48 hrs. It's 2 parts and comes with a shutz gun for application. It was far easier than I expected with a far better end product than I had hoped for. At $115 delivered it was a fraction of the price that I paid for my last tub to be rhinolined.

Back