SoCal ride

Spotfirecsi

Just wondering if anyone was around the socal area that rides around the high desert area. Looking for someone to run with and just starting to check out the clubs in the area. Not so much as weekend runs just taking off and hitting the trails anytime. let me know thanks

Myjeeprocks.com has runs almost every weekend. It's not a club and it's free. I'd check them out, lots of good/knowledgeable people on that board.

Spotfirecsi said:
Just wondering if anyone was around the socal area that rides around the high desert area. Looking for someone to run with and just starting to check out the clubs in the area. Not so much as weekend runs just taking off and hitting the trails anytime. let me know thanks

Hi Spotfire, I am in Yucaipa and there is a group of about 10-12 (depending on the weekend) of us that hit the trails in the Big bear lake arrowhead area a couple times a month, if you are interested send me an E-mail JeepcrewX5@msn.com or use messanger. I recently had a second back surgery, but I am going to try a light trip tomorrow (sun) and dinner with some good friends.

Back